Friday, March 23, 2007

Chicken Anyone?

Some days I have to rack my brain to find something that is blog worthy. (Only the best for y'all, sports fans.) Other days, there is so much goings on, its hard to know where to begin.......
The party is officially over. Yisroel Meir no longer reigns in our home. Our local despot-in-diapers, our tyrannical tot, has abdicated the Svei scepter and has (finally) assumed his rightful position as bouncing baby boy. Thank you, Dr. Ferber.
In other news, our local ENT has recommended prophylactic antibiotics for YM. Ever the antiestablishmentist (is that a word?), I plan to take him for a second opinion. My inclination is to skip the chemicals and just get the kid tubes. However, since last time I checked, I'm not an ENT, or even a plain ol' Dr. for that matter, I think I'll defer to a professional. And if he doesn't agree with me, well I'll just find one that does. ;)
Is anyone interested in a tray or 40 of shnitzel? This was a classic case of "stupid American". We ordered chicken and meat through a special pre-Pesach sale. Minimum order for shnitzel was eight trays. So, dumb American that I am, I wrote on the order form "8". Well apparently it meant that you can order in increments of 8 trays. So, if you want 8 trays, you write on the order form "1"......................
Meanwhile, I'm exhausted. This is what was happening at the Svei's this morning at 6:20. (note: They are ALREADY dressed). Its been a loooooong day. G'nite everybody!

No comments: