Sunday, April 22, 2007

blogging stam (just because)

Nothing too exciting to report. I just happened upon this yummy scene and felt compelled to share it with all of you.....



I could eat him- I could just eat him.
We installed an air conditioner today. I felt a little funny getting it since its such a luxury in these parts. Jason reminded me that last summer I made some rather convincing arguments as to why an A/C was absolutely crucial to my continued existence. I pointed out that I was 9 months pregnant at the time and could NOT be held responsible for anything said, insinuated, or thrown during such a time. Either way, we have it now and I'm sure we'll enjoy using it.
Yitzchok Zevi wanted to know why it was mounted so close to the ceiling. I didn't answer his question. I just stopped what I was doing, narrowed my eyes, and stared at him. And then he understood. "For the same reason that your candlesticks are really high up, huh?" uha.

No comments: