Sunday, June 24, 2007

We Walk!




Sorry, no footage today but you'll have to take my word for it (and have something to look forward to tomorrow!). We walk, we walk, we walk! We also climb INTO our crib from THE FLOOR! Yep, never a dull moment here. Sorry its been a while.....things have been CRAZY with work. Though I haven't had time to blog, I didn't stop taking pics so, enjoy enjoy.



Yitzchok Zevi had his birthday party in Chaider last week. Though a bit shy of five, his party was now since the actual event will take place during summer vacation. On the way home from the party, Yitzchok Zevi asked, "Nachon, Mommy, now I'm five?"
"No, YZ, you are ALMOST five."


"Nu uh, I'm five. I had a birthday party. YOU were there."


"So whats happening on Motzei Tisha B'av?"


"Oh, that? That's when I'm going to be SIX."


ah ha.







Aryeh Leib is SOOOO excited to go to chaider. Especially since instead of chaider (Nefesh HaChaim), he thinks he's going to the local candy store (Mamtakei Eli Chaim). For AL, if there is a candy in hand, life is sweet.


By the way, do these kids look like they are suffering for lack of a TV?


2 comments:

Miriam the Mommy said...

Mazal tov, and baruch Hashem who has given me a girly. IY"H by you, but when that mythical girl IS born, you know full well she'll make the boys look tame...

grandma Laurie said...

A picture in front of the bananas is quite apropos! What monkeys! Can't wait to see them and eat them up.

Love, Grandma