Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just stoppin by


I'm stttttttarting to lllllllllose it........

I nnnnneed my baby to sllllllllleep.

No energy to be creative. Just stopped by for a second to say hello and to let you know that- other than the lack of sleep- we are doing great, B"H.
Jason's cast is officially off. He's slowly getting back his range of motion and will be in an air cast for the next 6 weeks. Its pretty funny watching my prim and proper hubby, who never even answers the door untucked, walkin around in sneaks. Looks like he's on his way to shoot some hoops (or not).
The boys continue to be yummy. The big one's actually sleep. I like that. I'm in the midst of registering AL for Chaider for next year. Scarry.
Yitzchok Zevi is almost finished learning the entire alef bais. The rebbe has them sing the letters to the tune of "oifen pripichik". It gives me chills every time as 'oifen pripichik' is a yiddish song about children (presumably in the ghetto?) learning alef bais from their Rebbe. Then I get all emotional about the continuity of the people of Israel and how lucky we are to be living in a time where we can serve G-d freely, and how special it is to live in Israel, etc. etc. etc.
And Yitzchok Zevi just gives me this funny look wondering what's so emotional about the alef bais???
Yisroel Meir crawls really fast now and gets into everything. You'd think it would tire him out......oh well.

Also, I'd like to publicly apologize for not crediting my sister with the feet picture idea. She was offended, apparently. I thought about mentioning it before, Rache, but you said that you lifted the idea from somewhere else so I figured it'd be funny to say "I lifted this idea from my sister who lifted it from somewhere else." Anyway, we have different feet in our picture ;)

Its 1:30 AM and I'm off to bed (as is YM).
Hoping y'all are doing well.
Thanks for putting up with my sporadic blogs.
(Yawn)
G'nite!

1 comment:

brenda said...

I ran across your site from Miriam the Mommy in RBS.
What a gorgeous picture...all drooly and smiley and yummy babiness.
My Yael is almost 4 months old and she has lots of adorable moments, but its hard to catch them so well on camera.