Saturday, January 20, 2007

Renegade Blogger


I know, I know- I've been a very bad blogger. Wadaya gunna do? Punish me by not commenting? I really don't have such great excuses other than the fact that my baby doesn't sleep normally and so, whenever he does sleep, I feel compelled to do something productive (not that talking to all of y'all out there in the blogosphere isn't productive but....) and I can't justify 'playing' at the computer when there's loads and loads of laundry, and dishes to be done. Sorry :)

Anyway, Lots has happened in the last 3 weeks!

Grandma, Tanta Bachie (Otherwise known as Rachel. What do you want from people who turn "Aryeh Leib" into "Lubi"???) and cousin Gavi came to visit. We had such a graet time! Grandma was supposed to visit by herself but then we begged her to bring Gavi too. Rachel came by default. (JK, bache :) ) It was really such a special visit and we were so sad to say goodbye.


Aryeh Leib is, poo poo (no pun intended)(didn't I use that line already?) officially potty trained. He even wears underware to bed! I feel like I'm livin the good life- only changing one tushy now. Speaking of one tushy, I still haven't switched to cloth diapers yet. I'm such a woos. I'm gunna do it one of these days (for sure before the next time I blog ;) ) What else......Yisroel Meir has 2 teeth. Had I written this post 3 days ago I would have reported 3 teeth but the third has mysteriously disappeared into the recesses of YM's gums. I'm genuinely stumped!


Jason's cast is due off tomorrow. To be a bit more accurate, Jason has an appointment with the orthopedist tomorrow. It is highly likely that his cast will be removed but we won't know for sure until the orthopedist examines him. Calling all yidishe mamas- please have a little extra kavuna for the husband when saying your daily round of sefer tehillim. If the orthopedist decides to recast him, I think he may actually cry.

Yitzchok Zevi continues to make us laugh with his antics . He also continues to prove to me that I have to be careful what I say in front of him since he doesn't miss a beat. In a fit of frustration, I said to YZ "You are such a punk!". Today AL angered YZ (for one reason or another- though I don't think that YZ actually needs a reason to terrorize AL. I believe he thinks its his right as an older brother. What do you say to that, Rachel?). Yitzchok Zevi wacked Aryeh Leib and yelled, "You are such a punk!". Good thing I'm American. They don't know what a punk (read: pay, vav, nun, kuf) is in chaider. At least he won't get me into trouble there.

I'm off to bed. On the way I'll try to deposit my baby into his crib. If that doesn't work I'll just bring him into my bed. YAWN! Yiddishe Mama's, please also have kavuna that my baby starts sleeping like a baby, and not like a newborn. He's really cute but I see him WAY more often than I should.....

Here's a pic of my boys and Gavi. Come visit us again soon, Gavi! (You can come too, Bache :) )


Shavua and Chodesh Tov!

2 comments:

Miriam the Mommy said...

All is forgiven.

Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of their feet!! If you don't immediately enlarge it and frame it you will get a thwacking. Seriously, you could like sell it to Ikea or something...

grandma Laurie said...

Hong Kong is such a hard place to communicate from, so I'm seriously glad you finally blogged. Love the feet, but haven't I seen them before? Oh wait, those were other feet! Love those, too! Can't wait to talk to you. Love and xxx, momma