Monday, May 14, 2007

We're getting big



Yitzchok Zevi has become a fantastic bike rider. I know he's got a knack for balance (he balances on the metal bar doors as they swing back and forth, on the huge rocks in the park, on every possible ledge-anywhere.....) but even HE surprised me. I took him outside on his training-wheelless bike expecting a loooong process. Within minutes he got the hang of it and hasn't looked back since. He summed up my feelings quite adequately, "Mommy, I'm really proud of myself!" Now my goal is to teach him to curb his exaggerated looks of disdain towards any sorry fella who still has training wheels.

Aryeh Leib is turning 3 tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly time flies. He's SO big! Then I think about the fact that most of his life he's been living in Beitar- and we haven't been in Beitar very long. Incidentally, this blog is almost as old as he is. There's perspective for ya.
Yisroel Meir is ALMOST walking! He stands beautifully and has even taken A step. I haven't yet convinced him to do a repeat performance. Soon soon.......

And he loves giving kisses- just not on command.

1 comment:

E Kess said...

Shira,
Love reading the blog! Your boys are sooo big and cute, B"H. Happy B-day AL and can't wait to see you guys this summer!
Love, Kess