Thursday, July 05, 2007

The fun never ends!

Don't get too excited- I make no promises to blog this frequently in the future, however, Aryeh Leib and I had the funniest exchange, I felt compelled to capture here, right now, for posterity- lest it be forgotten.



Aryeh Leib and I were loading the laundry machine together.

The machine reached its capacity at which point I turned to AL and said, "Good job, Aryeh Leib! Why don't you sit down on the couch now so that I can read you a book."

AL shook his head and responded, "No, Mommy, I want to help you put in the sugar too."



And, just to give you a taste of what I'm up against here (and because what's a good blog without a picture or a video???)

YM, at his best........

2 comments:

Miriam the Mommy said...

I would never leave my daughter on the mirpeset again.

Miriam the Mommy said...

you were kidding about Sunday, right?