Friday, July 27, 2007

Animals All Around



We have reached a new milestone. We are officially pet owners, or rather our boys are. Yitzchok Zevi and Aryeh Leib are the proud parents of 2 goldfish- Mr. Fishy and Rebbe Fishman. Yes, we have joined the ranks of all of those Mommies and Abbas who must ultimately face that difficult but, alas, inevitable question- what on earth are we going to tell them when they find their fine fishy friends belly up? For now the paddling pair are doing OK (though we think that Mr. Fishy is a tad depressed) but its just a matter of time until.............




Where did you get those hideous shoes?????? We've jumped on the bandwagon- my boys, I mean- I would NEVER!!!!!! Comfortable though everyone claims they are (and how comfortable can the 20 shekel imitation brand be anyway?), I shouldn't fancy walking around in shoes who's name is derived from its resemblance to a crocodile's snout. I only succumbed because they were the cheapest tisha b'av option on the market. Though, one could argue that Yisroel Meir didn't REALLY need tisha b'av shoes and that - perhaps- I was looking for a (not so?) good excuse to buy them.......Ok, fine! They may resemble a tinker toy on steroids but gosh darn it my kids look REALLY cute in them!

No comments: