Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ear Infections


I'm sorry to report that Yisroel Meir has a really bad ear infection. The truth is that I'm happy to have something to report. No one likes a baby who's stam kvetchy- especially an exhausted and harried mommy. "Really bad" are actually the words of the Doctor himself! I thought that was rather exciting and validating. "Really bad?" I asked him. "Yes, really bad," he replied. Mind you, I have no idea what a really bad ear infection means. I cant say that if shown a picture I'd be able to identify a really infected ear from a healthy one. What I DO know is that I get to give my child antibiotics instead of "waiting it out" while the poor kid (and the rest of the family for that matter) continues to suffer. That, I have to say, is downright encouraging. After 2 doses of antibiotics he's already acting like himself. There is a light at the end of this tunnel of kvetch! (We hope.....)
In the meantime, Yirsoel Meirla, we wish you a refuah shelaima and sweet (loooong) dreams.

1 comment:

Miriam the Mommy said...

I just wanted to tell you your blogtshuva has been accepted in blogshamayim and you are officially a Good Blogger.

Downright entertaining, I must say.

However, the girlfriend?!?! What next - Barney videos?!?! The horror!