Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My gang

My 3 boys hanging out together..........sort of.
The boys decided that YM's head looks too much like a bowling ball. Poor little guy is having a rough time growing that hair! I reminded my big boys that they too spent time looking like Mr. Clean. Yitzchok Zevi suggested that Yisroel Meir wear a bandana to protect his exposed scalp. The boys decided to show solidarity with those who are folicly challenged and they too donned bandanas. (where's Zaidy in this pic?) Then they started yanking the bandanas off each others heads- and that was the end of that!

2 comments:

Miriam the Mommy said...

Begged isha?!? In Beitar?! Inconceivable!!

I wholeheartedly approve of the new blog title - 'shkoiach!

Do you know your babe and my 6 month old weigh the same (!)?

Enjoy them!

Abba said...

zaidy still has more hair than Yisroel Meir