Friday, July 22, 2005

Baby Logic



First, My apologies to Aryeh Leib for wrongly suspecting him of chucking Yitzchok Zevi's sandal. The missing sandal was discovered today in a pile of shoes that had fallen from the shoe rack. How on earth it got there I have no clue (though I have started to formulate a potential scenario in my mind..........). A couple of days ago I offered a prize to whoever could find the sandal. I guess YZ was a bit confused because when I came out of AL's bedroom holding the sandal, Yitzchok Zevi cheered " Hurray! Now I want a prize!"I tried to explain to him that there is no prize because mommy found the sandal, not YZ. He was very upset I thought for sure this was a tantrum in the making. Instead, he decided to be creative. He took off his sandals, threw them into a bedroom and said, "Mommy, do you know where my sandal is? I can't find it. Maybe I'll go look for it. Right, Mommy, whoever finds the missing sandal gets a prize? This blog is ending now because AL just dumped a bag of rice cakes on the floor and has discovered, together with YZ that it makes a funny sound when you stamp on them. Never a dull moment.

1 comment:

Abba said...

Shira, I keep laughing - Sounds like my kind of fun!!!Good thing it isn't pesach time - BW, BS Mommy