Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Misibat Siyum





Today was Yitzchok Zevi's misibat siyum (commencement). The kids were so cute! Yitzchok Zevi knew every one of the songs-he just refused to sing them. He must have been tired because he sat in a drunken stupor for a bulk of the performance. Wouldn't you be tired if you had a 5:00 reveille? He perked up a bit when Morah Miriam lit fire works (see pic). If asked, I'm sure he would blame it on his sfirat haomer- I mean dam. Miriam, the ganenet, is really something special. She choked up as she asked our forgiveness for any instance where she didn't give as much as she could have to our children. I couldn't have asked for a better year for Yitzchok Zevi. Next year he's off to cheder! What happened to my baby?

2 comments:

grandma Laurie said...

they don't get any cuter than this!
Love, Grandma

Abba said...

where can I get one of those ties? Does Jason have one?