Monday, July 18, 2005

Surprise!


Tonight my friends made a goodbye party for me. I like goodbye parties- but not when they are for me. The girls were so sweet and I was really touched by their efforts but there is nothing I loathe more than to be the center of attention. Even Rebbetzin Friedman was there! I almost melted into the seat when they sang a gramin about me. I can't believe that we are really leaving Har Nof. 2 years passed like the blink of an eye. It seems like just last week we made the move from Ramat Eshkol. In this short time Yitzchok Zevi has grown from a baby into a little man and...........wasn't Aryeh Leibi born yesterday? Soon we'll be off to Beitar- to our own apartment. We have some hectic months ahead. There's packing, and moving, and adjusting. Designing a kitchen, buying furniture, bringing a lift! Yitzchok Zevi is excited about the move to Beitar. Aryeh Leib has indicated that he's sad about leaving Har Nof- or maybe it was a dirty diaper? Either way, I had a kvetchy baby on my hands today. Here are some professional pictures of my big boys. Hazman ratz..........

No comments: