Wednesday, July 13, 2005

One of the Boys


Today was Aryeh Leib's first day of Gan! I will be working in the TNS office through the summer which meant that I needed to make arrangements for AL. Morah Miriam has a 19 yr. old daughter, Michal, who is around for the summer so I decided to avail myself of her services. I thought that Michal would watch Aryeh Leib in a part of the apartment, separate from YZ's gan. I was wrong! Apparently Gan Miriam has a new addition who has his own personal shadow! Miriam said that AL had a blast and so did the rest of the kids. And Yitzchok Zevi feels like a king because his baby comes to gan! I was happy to hear that though Yitzchok Zevi derives special pleasure in torturing his little brother at home, he is very protective of him in gan. Nachas!

No comments: