Sunday, December 24, 2006

Yeah, I'm tired.

Things you learn in a Supermarket:
1. Do NOT hold a tray of 30 eggs with one hand.....
2. MAKE SURE that you have enough money to pay for the food that you'd like to buy........

Its been a looooong couple of weeks. Jason went for more x-rays today and will see the orthopedist again tomorrow. Sigh.

In other news.......
Jason might not be going places but YM sure is! He's not officially crawling- more like swimming. Either way, he definitely gets where he needs to go......sometimes even in the middle of the night (yawn).




2 comments:

Miriam the Mommy said...

Oh, wow. Wow. Honey, that living room picture... wow. You see, it's good that I have a smaller living room!

Wow.

Oh my.

Hope you're getting your rest. I'm not - I have to go clean my house in preparation for the cleaning lady (who's a cleaning man, actually) tomorrow.

Miriam the Mommy said...

BY the way, I'm expecting snow pictures!