Friday, December 01, 2006

Typing one handed


Goodness I'm confused. I thought we'd conquered the evil ear infection monster but as I sit here at 2am- unhappy baby in my arms- I begin to wonder who has the upper hand- I mean ear- I mean I'm sooooooooo sleepy. Ive administered the sacred oil concoction and hope that sleep will come soon- for both of us. Me thinks were going to pay Dr Cohen yet another visit tomorrow. Who knows? Maybe his ears are fine and he's starting to teethe. It stinks that the little booger won't just tell me whats bothering him. I'm thinking about taking Yisroel Meir to an alternative doctor that many people recommend. His name is Dr. Heimlich. He does some kind of funky maneuver with super expensive equipment that determines what foods/substances cause adverse reaction in a particular person. I'm convinced that I'm eating something that doesn't agree with YM. Between the ear infections and the endless spit-up, there must be something that I should be avoiding. The honest truth is that this alternative medicine thing intrigues me. Kinda makes me feel like I'm cheating on a test. Anyway, I'll keep y'all posted.

A wonderful Shabbos to all!


No comments: