Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Baruch Rofai Cholim (I feel good da na na na na na na)




We are feeling MUCH better- Boruch Hashem. I'm noticing vestiges of my old baby. Even on a good day he's a kvetch ball but at least when he's healthy, his smiley moments are very smiley. When he was sick, we had to kvetch (pardon the pun) a smile out of him.



And we are sitting up AND getting onto all fours! Not only that but since I've been milk free (2 days and counting) YM - my spit up KING- hasn't spit (or is it spat?) up once!!!!! Coincidence? I think not.





We are NOT enjoying our antibiotics. It's kind of handy that Mommy is stronger than YM.

YM and I continue to have our nightly pow-wows (tikun chatzos) in the rocker so I'm still a zombie but that ( I hope) will change soon enough. I'm just so thankful that he seems to be feeling better.

A happy (belated) birthday to Tanta Feigy. We wish you could come visit!! (OR maybe we'll visit you this summer...............)



5 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVED the video you made for tanta bache... oh wait.. there wasnt one!!! I'm doing better for your birthday, no video for you... how about a VISIT!!! Ha top that. Or maybe this summer...

Love tanta bache

leeba said...

shira all i have to say is that ur so funny - u know what i mean

gabischwartzbard said...

I'm so proud I finally figured out how to respond! Thanks for the birthday wishes- I feel old. Is there something happening this summer that I don't know about??? Don't worry, mommy said she's being cooool!

Miriam the Mommy said...

This is Sarah Rochel (once again, blogger ain't allowing us to sign in any other way but with our gmail account!).

I really liked watching the videos. But I don't understand - I LOVE my medicine(s)! The Mucomed is my favorite (makes me smell like ice cream), but the antibiotics and the ibuprofen are yummy too!!

Maybe my mommy is just a better cook...

Miriam the Mommy said...

Once a week blogging?? You're slipping!