Monday, November 27, 2006

Riding the bucking "Ear Infection Bronco"

Today we saw another doctor who informed us that both ears are red- not too red- but red none the less. He too agreed that we can hold off on the antibiotics. So.......we're riding the infection and its a loooong ride and we're getting weary but hoping to yet persevere. I began to administer a concoction of tea-tree, lavender, and olive oil. Its extremely pungent but far more pleasant than the onion juice. We'll see what tomorrow will bring (or tonight for that matter). I did get to miss my Talk'n'Save staff meeting today which meant that I didn't have to have everyone ready and out of the house at quarter to 8. Can't complain about that :)
In between the kvetchiness (n.) I see snippets of a healthy and happy Yisroel Meir. I daven that it should just continue this way. The big boys were pretty well behaved today- Boruch Hashem! (Thank g00dness for small miracles!) Hoping to bring y'all continued good (hopeful!) news. (Yawn)





(On our way to the doctor's office. Yisroel Meir is, of course, in the Baby Bjorn. His favorite place......)

No comments: