Monday, November 13, 2006

PB&J Anyone? How about a Red Tomato?


So, anyway, this is what happens when you get a phone call in the middle of making Peanut Butter 'n' Jelly sandwiches..........

















And for your reading (and banging your head against the wall) pleasure, an Excerpt from a conversation with my 2 year old.....
Tonight I read a book to Aryeh Leib that had a picture of a tomato.

Me: What's that, Lubi?
AL: That's a Tomato.
Me: Right! And what color is the tomato?
AL: Um.....Tomato!
Me: Yes, I know its a tomato but what color is the tomato?
AL: Mommy, I told you already, its TOMATO!
Me: Aha. Lubi, that's a red tomato, right?
AL: Yup.
Me: So, what color is it?
AL: Its Tomato!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Oooookay.........

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well ya know, if the color of an orange is orange, then the color of a tomato should be tomato.
By the way, girls do that with PB&J also when Mom steps away (I've done it myself with two sisters).

Victoria said...

It's so fun to have the blog back...Not sure if you heard, we had a baby boy (i think it's the season...) August 23rd...would love to be in touch - feel free to email....meanwhile, much nachas from your bunch....

Shira said...

Vica,
I didn't know! Mazal Tov!!!!!