Wednesday, November 22, 2006

rollin rollin rollin

Once upon a time he resembled a bowling ball........now he IS one. We have officially mastered the art of rolling over and proceed to do so in succession- tummy to back to tummy to back, tummy, back, etc. I can't complain as now my little barrel can entertain himself for much lengthier spans (c'mon, don't you enjoy rolling across the floor?) but cold ceramic tiles aren't exactly conducive to happy trundling. In this video I dragged an area rug into the kitchen so that Yisroel Meir could roll while I cooked. Kudos to friend and coworker "Miriam the Mommy" as well as "Sarah Rochel the Tochter" for showing me how to post it. This wasn't one of YM's happiest moments but you get the idea.......

2 comments:

Sarah Rochel the Tochter said...

Wow, great form! Yeah, my Mommy gave up and bought me a big old rug, because as soon as she put me down on a small one, I'd promptly roll off it!

As for the bowling ball thing, yeah, IY"H you'll grow some hair soon. Maybe your ima could slip some rogaine in a bottle...

grandma Laurie said...

way to go, babe. you've really got it down pat. Tell mommy to relax with the rogaine. You're not as bald as she was! Grandma can't wait to eat you up!