Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A little helper who thinks he's big......



I need to get some new lines. Mine are overused, apparently. Today I asked Yitzchok Zevi to clean up a toy. He then turned to Aryeh Leib and said, "Aryeh Leibi, lets see how quickly you can clean this up!"
Earlier today I had to punish Aryeh Leib. I did the unthinkable- I took away treats for the WHOLE morning. (For those who know AL, this really is a powerful punishment!) Aryeh Leib moaned, "Not do it again!!!" Yitzchok Zevi responded, "Lubi, this punishment will help you remember not to do it again next time."
Thanks for your help, YZ.
At least I know that something is penetrating......

After I took this picture, I turned around for a second to put down my camera. (Always a no no- even with the MOST responsible of 4 year olds.......or so I learned.) I turned back around to find Yitzchok Zevi supporting a STANDING Yisroel Meir!!!! Once I took my heart out of the throat I calmly explained to my big helper that 3 month olds are not meant to stand- specifically while being supported by their 4 year old brothers.....eek!

No comments: