Thursday, October 19, 2006

Off we go

Today we took a Bain Hazmanim trip- Just Jason, Yisroel Meir, and Myself. Our intention was to have a little time by ourselves without the boors- I mean boys. Yisroel Meir kinda tagged (or is it tug?) along by default. speaking of default, sometimes I wish I could change the default settings on Yisroel Meir. I wish there was some kind of advanced setting like "sits quietly for extended period of time- at least long enough to put in a load of laundry" or "takes a bottle willingly". I haven't yet mastered the YM operating system. I'm contemplating taking an MIS (Mommy Is Sleepy) course to really figure him out. One thing I do know- he is very proficient at downloading- specifically when I've forgotten diapers at home........
Anyway, we had a lovely outing. Jason bought me a watch as a (belated.....men, argh) anniversary gift. The truth is, I'm not sure if the watch was a gift for him or for me. He thinks that if I own a watch and I actually know what time it is, I'll be more punctual. I say forget the watch- buy me a car and I'll definitely be more punctual.

A HUGE Mazal Tov to our cousins Chanoch and Yael Shalev on the birth of their 3rd daughter! (sigh) Ah, girls...............

Here are pics of Yisroel Meir from our trip (Once he was there by default, we figured we'd pay him a little attention:). )




Nachas Alert for the bubbies: The old lady in the restaurant said that Yisroel Meir is VERY alert!
Wishing everyone a wonderful shabbos!

1 comment:

grandma Laurie said...

See Shir, there are other spelling police. I guess YM just doesn't understand he has to wait for the potty to do his paperwork.