Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yummy Boychikels








What can I say, I'm just obsessed with this baby. He's the best behaved in the WHOLE family. He doesn't fight with his brothers nor does he talk back to me. I enjoy the big boys too but they are too busy to let me give them endless kisses. I had to bribe my big guys to pose for a picture while Yisroel Meir is always willing to indulge his camera happy mommy.




I laughed today as I observed their different stages of development. I took out a toy for Yisroel Meir. He stared and batted at it. Aryeh Leib had a good time turning it on and off. Yitzchok Zevi tried to figure out how to take it apart. And thats when I decided to put the toy away :)

Yitzchok Zevi had such a funny line on shabbos. I realize that most of the humor will be lost on those who don't reside in Beitar. (Come to think of it, how many Beitar residents are reading this blog anyway?) So, I'll start with some background........

Beitar is basically one big construction zone. Every time you blink there is another builder blasting out his little stretch of mountain. They say that Beitar is the fastest growing yishuv in Gush Etzion. The sounds of Beitar are the click-clack of the cranes and the rumble-crash of rocks and dirt tumbling from the digger to the dump truck.

On Shabbos, Yitzchok Zevi pointed to a picture of the Chofetz Chaim and said, "Right, Abba, this is the Chaim Zaken?" (Chaim Zaken, of course, is one of the builders in Beitar)


I guess you just had to be there...........


And..........my baby just woke up. Did I mention that I'm obsessed with him? Thats during the day, Yisroel Meir. Ah, a Mommy's job never ends..............a good night to all!

1 comment:

Becky Willig said...

Shira-absolutelty yummy. You write so cute-so creative. Alot of nachas! And imh we soon will be residents of beitar yay!