Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.

I don't have anything funny, witty, precocious, or amusing to post today. Nothing. My boys were impossible today- all three of them. The baby kvetched the entire day nor did he nurse well which leads me to believe something is a brewin and that stresses me because though he is sleeping at the moment, I'll probably be seeing him again soon........
Aryeh Leib, of course, tripped and fell on his head like 30 times and on top of that was a royal nudnik and insighted Yitzchok Zevi. YZ took that as an invitation to hit, kick, pinch, push, etc. ALL DAY LONG. The only thing they did that would be blog worthy was so disgusting, I'm not interested in recording it for posterity on the www.

Whew- ok- that was therapeutic.

On a lighter note, here's a pic of Aryeh Leib bearing an uncanny resemblance to.............(Answer TBA in my next blog- any guesses are welcome)


Also, many thanks to Shelley Goldman for sending us the most unique serving piece I've EVER seen...........


Its a high heal! What's even cooler is that the heal is magnetic so it can be removed for cleaning.

Looking forward to posting lots of fun and positive things about my brood tomorrow but for now.......I'm going to bed. Let this day be over!

Good night to all and to all good night.

4 comments:

Miriam the Mommy said...

How'd you get that wicked cool archive menu linkage thing?

Shira said...

I switched to blogger beta- and you can do it too!

Miriam the Mommy said...

I thought that might be it.

Miriam the Mommy said...

Actually, I can't. Right now, they've selected random blogs to sign up for beta, and I wasn't one of them! Maybe I could anyway, but nah, too much trouble...